A vacancy has arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced Website Developer, to be responsible for front and back end development in multiple languages. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of coding and scripting languages, and have excellent communication, time management and problem solving skills. The role will involve creating, upgrading and developing the company’s websites, landing pages, along with Website SEO (through relevant backlinks and other tools), Web hosting (knowledge of Domain/servers) and Lead Management systems (LMS) to track leads on Company website and promote sales.
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer applications or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years experience in e-Commerce website administration development, testing & management (in Magento).
- Knowledge and experience in Java, PHP & Objective C programming languages is mandatory.
- Proficiency in Spring, Laravel,and Zend Frameworks:
- Operating Systems: Linux and Windows and Web server: Apache, Nginx and Tomcat
- Database: Mysql, NoSQL.
- Proven experience in theme development For CMS such as Magento, Odoo WordPress and Frameworks.
- Minimum 4 years experience in developing plugins, IOS and Android Mobile Apps, Scrum Agile Methodology and Json based APIs.
- Experience in Amakal and Cloudfront CDN, as well as Varnish and Redish Caching software.
- Infrastructure development: Cloud Based.
- Knowledge of, and experience in SEO, SMO, SMS, E-mail Marketing and online sales.
Prospective candidates need to include a portfolio of previous work done within the above mentioned areas, for consideration.
Only candidates meeting the above criteria need to apply. Preference will be given to candidates who are able to join immediately. Please include latest colour photo with your CV.
APPLY VIA EMAIL to email@example.com