The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience in sales, customer service, or administrative support to be considered for this role.
You will be responsible for providing daily administrative support to the sales retail team to ensure efficient operations in place.
– Ensure administrative tasks are completed accurately and delivered on time.
– Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying.
– Register received enquires in the Microsoft Dynamic – Navision and ensured necessary customer/ projects details and technical specifications are accurately and timely uploaded.
– Address received enquiries to the concerned department’s teams (Sales Ops, Application/Design, Sales, Projects Ops and Service Centre) and follow up on the completion.
– Ensure proper document control of the invoices and deliveries received from the warehouse.
– Deal with customer requests and complaints and escalate concerns as necessary to concerned departments.
– BSc degree in a relevant field.
– 4+ years of hands-on experience in sales, customer service, and administrative support.
– Hands-on experience in an ERP system is an advantage.
– Excellent communication and organization skills.
– Ability to prioritize, multitask, and solve problems.
– Attention to details.
– Ability to work in a high pace environment.
– Fluency in English, Arabic is an advantage.
– Proficient MS Office skills.
**Candidates meeting the above criteria need to email their CVs to jobs(a)alharamainperfumes.com for consideration, applications must have latest colour photo attached.**