An opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified, experienced Overseas Business Development Manager / Export Manager to be based at our Corporate Head Office in Ajman, UAE.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing sales and customer relations in our export markets, with in-depth knowledge of the global fragrance industry, and an acute ability to analyze and evaluate customer and market needs.
This B2B sales management role will require an in-depth understanding of the market, analyzing and evaluating customer and market needs. The role will also involve negotiating pricing, and successfully closing deals on all available opportunities in the assigned market.
- Negotiating pricing, and successfully closing sales on all available target market opportunities
- Proactively promoting and selling the products.
- Gathering actionable market insights through customer interaction and market research.
- Handling the end-to-end customer relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, invoicing and payment collection, result tracking and trouble shooting
- Product selection, presentation and promotional planning for revenue growth
- Good business judgment, prioritization, focus and ability to make decisions while working in a highly charged environment
- Actively seeking new accounts, opportunities and business
- Build strong and lasting customer relationships
- Efficiently and effectively meet and surpass assigned sales targets
- Effectively and efficiently manage responsibilities in-office (Inside Sales) and on field customer visits
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree in a commercial discipline
- 5 – 10 years work experience in the export of perfumery / cosmetics products.
- Knowledge of the global perfume markets
- Fluent English-speaking kills; additional languages will be considered favourably
- UAE Driver’s License would be a distinct advantage.
Candidates meeting the above criteria need to email their CVs to jobs(a)alharamainperfumes.com for consideration, applications must have latest colour photo attached.